Tuesday, August 6, 2013

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.' We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" -Marianne Williamson

One of my favorite quotes ever, and I believe many people can relate. Personally, more than I am afraid of total failure, I'm terrified of succeeding beyond my wildest dreams.There's a little part of me that feels that I just might not be good enough. But in the wise words of YouTube viral sensation Sweet Brown.. "ain't no nobody got time for that", life is too short. Just yesterday I was 16 years old, imagining where I would be in a few years.. and here I am, in the moments I imagined. I don't want to look back when I'm 25 or 75 and wish I would have started today. As I fullfill my goals, and do the things I was once afraid of doing, that little voice saying "your not good enough" gets more and more quiet. If one shoots for the moon and disastrously fails, at least they'll be among the stars. So shoot for the moon. But don't fail. Failure is not an option.

Im just a girl with big dreams, conspiring a master plan to conquer The Universe ; gain incredible experiences, meet phenomenal people, look fabulous, contribute to my community, save the world, and inspire others along the way. 

Welcome to My Official Blog.

Sincerely, Jenaae.

No comments:

Post a Comment